my email address: yvonnelau78@gmail.com

Sunday, December 9, 2012

What Will I Be When I Grow Up?

I want to be a swift submariner.  Learning to make the periscope
so that I can look above the water from the depths of the ocean.

My periscope is done!  I'm ready now.

Looking through the periscope.  I can see what is in front.

I am going to be a powerful pilot.  My special plane can fly around and up in the sky.
It can come back to the ground too.

Launching our rockets up to space.... We are awesome astronauts and will learn
about air-pressure while we rocket into space.
 
I am a fantastic food scientist.  I look into ways of makign new food.  My latest invention? 
zzy drink from basing soda and fruit juice.  See the bubbles fizzzzzzzzz.
 
Any idea what's happening?  We are crazy chemists and we are going to make sparkly crystals.  First, bend the pipe cleaners to our desired pattern.
 
Put the pipe cleaner into a secret solution and leave on for one day.

We don't know what to expect ... every crystal is unique and special.
Big, rock formation.  Wish I have a big diamond like this!

Small crystals around the beautiful heart.

This is unique - there are many cube-like crystals on the pipe cleaner. 
Beautiful pendant for Mummy.

We are cheerful chefs.  And, we are going to eat marshmallows today.
They are everyone's favourite.  Let's see how science can help crreate yummy-gooey treats!

Putting the marshmallows briefly into the toaster oven.

It is hard outside.  Bite into it and all the gooey softness rushes out.  Simply yummy!

Amazing architects design and build structures.  We can even build strong
structures with yummy sweets!

Amazing architects hard at work.


My masterpiece.  It is strong and will not topple under strong winds!



We are eager engineers and are competingto build the strongest shapes with our unique sand.

Oh....oh... Have not found the secret to building the building yet!

Alas .... I've build a beautiful sandcastle.  It does not crumble easily!

 
We are super sailors.  We mobilise our sailboats with balloon power. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment