my email address: yvonnelau78@gmail.com

Sunday, January 10, 2010

GO FOR 9 - 9/9/2009

Looks like I'm in a marathon of posting tonight. Actually, all these posts are long overdue. In this post, I'll like to share the recording of the Go for 9 event which happened on 9/9/2009 at 9.00am.

This is part of the Malaysia Guinness Book of Record to have many people singing the Negaraku and This is My Country simultaneously throughout Malaysia. More than 13,000 people took part in the event. Lilbeans is very proud to be part of this event.

The objective is to instill patriotism and love for Malaysia among the citizens of our beloved country.

The recording is not really complete as I'm an amateur in recording videos. My apologies for that. There are two separate recording - one for Negaraku, the other one for the song This is My Country.





It's taking a long time for me to upload the other song. I'll try to do so in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment