my email address: yvonnelau78@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thanks for a great 2009!


Today is the last day of school, as well as our Christmas party. Today, we also had water play and we bid farewell to Teacher Teng. We also had a small celebration amongst teachers. Phew!!! It was hectic and we were very tired and happy!



2009 has been a very exciting year. There were ups and downs, laughter and tears as well. Working together in the confines of a small space is not easy - but through sheer hard work, mutual respect and understanding as well as great commitment and passion for our dear children have make everything seem worthwhile. I know many of my teachers share the same feelings. Most of them have been with me many years, through thin and thick - for this I am very grateful. Without them, Lilbeans will not be what it is today.


Parents often comment that Lilbeans is good because it is clean, the activities are very hands-on. At the same time, we do not forget academic, social, emotional as well as cognitive development. Most, if not all, feel that their children, are happy here. I agree and feel proud with their comments. However, I wish to add that the teachers and the two kakaks are the heart and soul of the school. The school is very much like a second home to us, hence we make every effort to make this into a joyful and happy place for us and the children.

HAPPY TEACHERS = HAPPY CHILDREN!


We may make mistakes along the year and I would like to apologise for these mistakes. Our door is always open and we welcome any feedback or suggestions for a better 2010.


Here, I would like to thank Teacher Teng for being a great teacher. Teng is like a burst of sunshine that brightens up the mornings. She is moving on to another school as she has moved to a new home. We will miss her, and will always be welcomed back to Lilbeans. All to best to you!

I've downloaded some photos of today in my Facebook. Feel free to have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment