my email address: yvonnelau78@gmail.com

Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Kissing Hand

I've been searching for many books online recently and this is one of the great books for children. However, nothing beats having the book physically, for the child or adult to flip through, to discuss as well as to admire. Also, to smell.... the smell of fresh books is always exciting!


I personally have all the three books which I've shared online, and I've read them to children of Little Beans too. Most, if not all, loved the books. There are many more... Green Eggs and Ham, Are You My Mother?, the Little Princess series, We are Going on a Bear Hunt, A Colour of My Own, Fish is Fish etc ... and of course, the Eric Carle books.


The Kissing Hand, by Audrey Penn, is an excellent book to ease away separation anxiety and to comfort a child who is leaving home for school for the first time. There are two other books by Penn, the Kiss Goodbye and a Pocket Full of Kisses. Enjoy the story!






No comments:

Post a Comment